Delivery is available within Australia only. The Organic Store is located in Noosa, Queensland (Australia) and all orders are dispatched from this location.
There is a flat shipping rate of $9.95 and shipping is FREE for orders over $150.00 (Australian dollars)*. These delivery costs were updated in January 2015.
* An additional surcharge may apply for orders (including those over $150 in value) to areas outside the East coast of Australia, and major regional and metropolitan centres for orders over 5kg in weight or large in size to some areas in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
We will contact you upon receiving your order to advise you and seek approval of any additional delivery charges.
We aim to process orders within 1-3 business days.
The only exception to this is when an item is out of stock – we will be in touch with you straight away to let you know and work out if you’d like to wait a couple of days to receive the whole order together, or whether you’d like the stocked items sent off straight away. You will not be charged any additional delivery costs to receive an out of stock item at a later date.
Should you require your order urgently, or have any special delivery requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0412 811 302. We’ll certainly do our best to meet your requirements.
Estimated delivery times are as follows:
2 - 3 working days - East South-East Queensland
2 – 3 working days – North and South-East Queensland, Sydney, Wollongong, Northern NSW Coast, Melbourne, Canberra, Albury
2 – 5 working days – Adelaide, Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo
7 – 10 working days – Western Australia, Tasmania and regional areas of all other States
Orders are sent by either Fastway Couriers or Australia Post, depending on location and weight. .
If you would like the couriers to leave your parcel, you can advise us and we will provide the couriers with an 'Authority to Leave' request. Please note that if you parcel is left and stolen/misplaced we cannot replace it. the authority to leave is actioned at your own risk.
- It is your responsibility to advise us should your order be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 0412 811 302.
- Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we will investigate the source of the problem. Replacement items will be dispatched according to our discretion following our investigations.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.